billyCr
Debiutant ✽
Choroba: nie ustalono
województwo: lubelskie
miasto: Lublin

How to diet

Post autor: billyCr » 08 gru 2021, 11:06

Hi
I've been going to the gym for about a year now. I just finished my freshman year of college and I just moved off campus into my own apartment. This means I'm able to go shopping for myself (I finally have a whole fridge) and I'd like to start a diet. I'm 6'2", 210 lbs, and I want to lose fat and put on muscle mass . What should I be buying? My friend is looking to put on mass and is eating a lot of carbs and the like, but I have no interest in putting on mass. I have no past experience with any kind of diet and any assistance would be appreciated.
Thank you!

billyCr
Debiutant ✽
województwo: lubelskie
miasto: Lublin

Re: How to diet

Post autor: billyCr » 13 gru 2021, 11:05

Meal timing is unimportant, but should be adapted to fit with your schedule. Some people really enjoy eating one huge meal per day. For others, the thought of eating that much at one time is unconscionable, and they would much prefer to have six small meals every day. There is no compelling evidence that meal size, timing, or frequency has any effect on metabolism, weight loss, or overall health. It ultimately comes down to your personal preferences and what you are able to maintain over time.
There is no magic involved in low carbohydrate, low fat, low sugar, or gluten free diets. While a very small subset of the population may differ, for 99% of us these diets are simply different ways of tricking the body into eating less. Although some can feel great and see results on low carbohydrate diets, carb restriction will lead to depleted energy levels and reduced training progress in countless others. Be hesitant of any diet that claims to be one-size-fits-all because there is simply no perfect human diet azarshagle.

Monisa18
Debiutant ✽
województwo: pomorskie

Re: How to diet

Post autor: Monisa18 » 26 maja 2022, 14:27

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Diety”