I am still hungry eating over my bodyweight in protein.

Moderatorzy: Anette28, Moderatorzy

ODPOWIEDZ
billyCr
Debiutant ✽
Choroba: nie ustalono
województwo: lubelskie
miasto: Lublin

I am still hungry eating over my bodyweight in protein.

Post autor: billyCr » 13 gru 2021, 11:00

Hi
So I went on a diet in which I lost just around 25-30 pounds and was still about 5-10 pounds off of my goal. I decided that I would stay on the diet and try to hit my goals but it was not working. I was on this diet for roughly 6-7 months and keep trying to get back into it to loose those couple more pounds but I am getting extremely hungry. I am 195 and am eating around 220 protein and still am very hungry. I have raised by calories a but from what they were to try and burn off the fat slower but nothing is working. I you have any suggestions on what I should do now, other nutrition problems that could be occurring, or anything that would help me out in the long run it would be much appreciated.

billyCr
Debiutant ✽
Choroba: nie ustalono
województwo: lubelskie
miasto: Lublin

Re: I am still hungry eating over my bodyweight in protein.

Post autor: billyCr » 16 gru 2021, 12:58

Fiber is key to filling you up and keeping you feeling full, yet the vast majority of people don’t eat enough of the good stuff. So, if you’re puzzled as to why you’re feeling hungry, your fiber intake is often the first thing to look at. First, if you’re not eating ample (or any!) fiber, what is it that you are eating? The average American diet is heavily comprised of refined carbohydrates. Refined carbohydrates (otherwise known as simple carbohydrates) are sugars and grains that have been processed and stripped of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. They are foods like cookies, crackers, and sweets, but also breakfast cereals, white bread, pasta, pizza, bagels, and white rice. When you chatrandom eat too many refined carbohydrates, your body digests them quickly, and the sugar enters your bloodstream rapidly, causing blood sugar spikes and subsequent crashes. When your blood sugar crashes, you feel weak, shaky, cranky, tired, and hungry, and thus are compelled to eat again, even if your last meal was not so long ago omegle.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Dieta w Remisji Wytyczne”