Technical matters of the Association's website - where to report it!

Wszelkie informacje dotyczące działalności Towarzystwa J-elita oraz innych Stowarzyszeń.

Moderatorzy: Anette28, Moderatorzy

ODPOWIEDZ
peterparker
Debiutant ✽
Choroba: nie ustalono
województwo: łódzkie
miasto: Linthicum Height

Technical matters of the Association's website - where to report it!

Post autor: peterparker » 28 mar 2022, 07:42

Is, where / to whom and possibly how can I report bugs, problems, suggestions or technical comments on the Society's homepage? Unfortunately, I did not find any link / contact to the administrator / managers on the website (or in the code), and it would be useful.
commercial movers deez nuts joke modular kitchen Roblox download

billfoster
Debiutant ✽
województwo: opolskie

Re: Technical matters of the Association's website - where to report it!

Post autor: billfoster » 11 maja 2022, 14:51

peterparker pisze:
28 mar 2022, 07:42
Is, where / to whom and possibly how can I report bugs, problems, suggestions or technical comments on the Society's homepage? Unfortunately, I did not find any link / contact to the administrator / managers on the website (or in the code), and it would be useful.
gb WhatsApp apk
Cieszę się, że znalazłem te bardzo niesamowite i bardzo interesujące informacje, które udostępniasz dzięki za udostępnienie ich tutaj.

firehurtnova
Debiutant ✽
województwo: zachodniopomorskie
miasto: Washington

Post autor: firehurtnova » 27 wrz 2023, 13:55

peterparker pisze:
commercial movers deez nuts joke modular kitchen Roblox download

May be you should check out the 'Help & Support' section for this. You will get admins there to share such issues with them.
Youtube Vanced

ranchersquaker
Debiutant ✽
Choroba: CU u rodzica
województwo: lubelskie
miasto: Richmond Hill

Post autor: ranchersquaker » 02 paź 2023, 12:22

You can upgrade to levels with contact information in the Support section. I think texting like this gives a faster direct response

ilsamiles
Debiutant ✽
województwo: -- poza Polską --
miasto: New York

Post autor: ilsamiles » 01 lis 2023, 09:25

billfoster pisze:
11 maja 2022, 14:51
peterparker pisze:
Instagram Plus latest version
Cieszę się, że znalazłem te bardzo niesamowite i bardzo interesujące informacje, które udostępniasz dzięki za udostępnienie ich tutaj.
skontaktuj się z pomocą techniczną, spotkałem się również z podobnym problemem, a kiedy to zrobię, pomóż mi zgłosić taką witrynę.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Ogłoszenia i Sprawy Stowarzyszeń”