AZA i karmienie piersią

odwieczny dylemat i problem matek chorych na NZJ, znajdziecie tutaj wiele cennych rad

Moderatorzy: Anette28, Moderatorzy

Zablokowany
basias
Początkujący ✽✽
Choroba: CD
województwo: małopolskie

AZA i karmienie piersią

Post autor: basias » 03 mar 2009, 15:01

Przeszukałam forum ale nie znalazłam w miarę nowych informacji na temat brania AZA i jednoczesnego karmienia piersią (chodzi mi o badania a nie prywatne opinie). Czy ktoś ma jakieś aktualne informacje? Znalazłam jeden artykuł, który mówi o tym że w niewielkiej ilości przenika do mleka i że u dzieci nie zaobserwowano działania surpresyjnego, ale to dane z 2007 roku.

Fragment artykułu:
Pomimo niezalecania przez OEwiatow
¹ Organizacjê Zdrowia karmienia
piersi¹ przez matki leczone AZA
lub 6-MP w oewietle aktualnych doniesieñ
wydaje siê, ¿e stanowisko to mo-
¿e w przysz³ooeci ulec zmianie. Z opublikowanego
w 2007 r. badania Sau
i wsp. [13] wynika, ¿e AZA i jej metabolity
nie przenikaj¹ lub znajduj¹ siê
w bardzo ma³ych stê¿eniach w mleku
leczonych matek. Autorzy dokonali
analizy zawartooeci AZA i 6-MP w 31
próbkach mleka pobranych od 10 matek
przyjmuj¹cych te preparaty. W 29
nie wykryto obecnooeci 6-MP, natomiast
w 2 pozosta³ych stê¿enia wynosi
³y odpowiednio 1,2 i 7,6 ng/ml,
przy stê¿eniach we krwi matek
50 ng/ml. Nie wykryto metabolitów
AZA, tj. 6-MP i 6-tioguaniny we krwi
¿adnego z 10 noworodków, jak równie
¿ nie stwierdzono przypadku klinicznych
czy hematologicznych objawów
immunosupresji. Podobnych
danych dostarczaj¹ dwa inne badania,
w których karmi¹ce matki przyjmowa
³y AZA z powodu przeszczepu nerek.

Cały artykuł mogę przesłać na e-mail bo tu nie da się załączyć formatu PDF..

Czy są na forum dziewczyny które karmiły biorąc AZA? Byłabym bardzo wdzięczna za informację. Wolałabym wyrobić sobie opinię teraz żeby po porodzie już się tym nie martwić.

[ Dodano: 03-03-2009 ]
jeszcze raz cytuję bo tekst wkleił mi się bez polskich liter
Pomimo niezalecania przez OEwiatow
ą Organizację Zdrowia karmienia
piersią przez matki leczone AZA
lub 6-MP w oewietle aktualnych doniesień
wydaje się, że stanowisko to mo-
że w przyszłooeci ulec zmianie. Z opublikowanego
w 2007 r. badania Sau
i wsp. [13] wynika, że AZA i jej metabolity
nie przenikają lub znajdują się
w bardzo małych stężeniach w mleku
leczonych matek. Autorzy dokonali
analizy zawartooeci AZA i 6-MP w 31
próbkach mleka pobranych od 10 matek
przyjmujących te preparaty. W 29
nie wykryto obecnooeci 6-MP, natomiast
w 2 pozostałych stężenia wynosi
ły odpowiednio 1,2 i 7,6 ng/ml,
przy stężeniach we krwi matek
50 ng/ml. Nie wykryto metabolitów
AZA, tj. 6-MP i 6-tioguaniny we krwi
żadnego z 10 noworodków, jak równie
ż nie stwierdzono przypadku klinicznych
czy hematologicznych objawów
immunosupresji. Podobnych
danych dostarczają dwa inne badania,
w których karmiące matki przyjmowa
ły AZA z powodu przeszczepu nerek

[ Dodano: 13-03-2009 ]
Skoro nikt nie natrafił na nowe wiadomości, przeszukałam Internet i znalazłam parę artykułów które świadczą o tym że naukowcy zaczynają zmieniać zdanie na ten temat skłaniając się powoli do zaleceń aby karmić piersią. Szczerze mówiąc ja sama nadal mam wątpliwości co robić i nie podjęłam jeszcze decyzji. Na pewno jeszcze skonsultuję z neonatologiem w szpitalu w którym będę rodzić.

1. Title Azathioprine treatment during lactation.
Author(s) Christensen LA, Dahlerup JF, Nielsen MJ, Fallingborg JF, Schmiegelow K
Institution Dept of Medicine V, Arhus University Hospital, DK.
Source Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2008 Aug 30.
Abstract Background Thiopurines are widely used to maintain remission in inflammatory bowel disease. Treatment during pregnancy is generally recommended to improve the chance of a normal birth outcome, but advice concerning breastfeeding is conflicting. Aim To estimate the exposure of breastfed infants to 6-Mercaptopurine from maternal milk. Methods Eight lactating women with inflammatory bowel disease receiving maintenance therapy with Azathioprine 75 - 200mg daily were studied. Milk and plasma samples were obtained 30 and 60 min after drug administration and hourly for the following 5 hours. Results The variation in the bioavailability of the drug was reflected in a wide range of peak plasma values of 6-Mercaptopurine within the first 3 hours. A similar curve, but with an hour delay and at significantly lower concentrations varying from 2-50mug/L, was seen in maternal milk. After 6 hours an average of 10% of the peak values were measured. Conclusion The major part of 6-Mercaptopurine in breast milk is excreted within the first four hours after drug intake. Based on the maximum concentration measured, the infant ingests Mercaptopurine of less than 0.008mg/kg bodyweight/24h. The findings confirm that breastfeeding during treatment with Azathioprine seems safe, and should be recommended, considering the extensive beneficial effects.
Language ENG
Pub Type(s) JOURNAL ARTICLE

PubMed ID 18761704

2. Title Pregnancy and breastfeeding in patients with Crohn's disease.
Author(s) Mottet C, Juillerat P, Pittet V, Gonvers JJ, Froehlich F, Vader JP, Michetti P, Felley C
Institution Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois and University of Lausanne, Lausanne, Switzerland. christian.mottet@chuv.ch
Source Digestion 2007; 76(2):149-60.
Abstract Crohn's disease commonly affects women of childbearing age. Available data on Crohn's disease and pregnancy show that women with Crohn's disease can expect to conceive successfully, carry to term and deliver a healthy baby. Control of disease activity before conception and during pregnancy is critical, to optimize both maternal and fetal health. Generally speaking, pharmacological therapy for Crohn's disease during pregnancy is similar to pharmacological therapy for nonpregnant patients. Patients maintained in remission by way of pharmacological therapy should continue it throughout their pregnancy. Sulfasalazine, mesalazine and corticosteroids are safe, azathioprine and 6-mercaptopurine are reasonably safe with few discordant data, infliximab seems safe as well, whereas methotrexate is contraindicated during pregnancy. During breastfeeding, mesalazine and prednisone are considered safe, azathioprine/6-mercaptopurine, budesonide and infliximab probably safe and methotrexate is contraindicated.
Language eng
Pub Type(s) Journal Article

PubMed ID 18239407

3. Title Azathioprine and breastfeeding-is it safe?
Author(s) Sau A, Clarke S, Bass J, Kaiser A, Marinaki A, Nelson-Piercy C
Institution Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, University Hospital Lewisham, London, UK.
Source BJOG 2007 Jan 25.
Abstract Traditionally, women receiving azathioprine have been discouraged from breastfeeding because of theoretical potential risks of neonatal bone marrow suppression, susceptibility to infection, and pancreatitis. The aims of this study were to measure the concentration of 6-mercaptopurine (6-MP) in breast milk of mothers receiving azathioprine and in the blood of their babies and to investigate any immunosuppressive effects on the babies. Women receiving azathioprine, who after appropriate counselling wished to breastfeed their babies, were approached for inclusion in the study. Breast milk samples were obtained from recruited women, and 6-MP levels were measured in each breast milk sample. Haemoglobin level, white cell and platelet counts, and 6-MP and 6-thioguanine nucleotides (6-TGN) levels were measured in the respective neonatal blood samples. Clinical signs of immunosuppression in the neonates were noted. Thirty-one breast milk samples were collected from ten women. Low concentrations of 6-MP (1.2 and 7.6 nanograms/ml, compared with therapeutic immunosuppressant level of 50 nanograms/ml in serum) were detected in two breast milk samples obtained from one woman. 6-MP was not detected in any of the other 29 samples. 6-MP and 6-TGN were undetectable in the neonatal blood. There were no clinical or haematological signs of immunosuppression in any of the ten neonates. We conclude that breastfeeding should not be withheld in infants of mothers receiving azathioprine.
Language ENG
Pub Type(s) JOURNAL ARTICLE

PubMed ID 17261122
Basia
aktualnie choroba w remisji, bez leków

Zablokowany

Wróć do „Karmienie w NZJ”