Is anyone else triggered to “go” by the anxiety of knowing the toilet is Occupied??

Czyli wyposażenie dodatkowe prócz standardowych, nudnych jelitowych zapaleń

Moderatorzy: Anette28, Moderatorzy

ODPOWIEDZ
BeuranHendri
Debiutant ✽
Choroba: nie ustalono
województwo: świętokrzyskie

Is anyone else triggered to “go” by the anxiety of knowing the toilet is Occupied??

Post autor: BeuranHendri » 30 gru 2021, 13:45

So I live in an apartment with my boyfriend, with only one bathroom. I can be feeling fine UNTIL the second he has to go number 2 and I know he’ll be in there for a while. Just after he’ll go in, I’ll feel such anxiety/nearly panic... i will then feel “that horrible urgency which causes accidents” and NEED the bathroom, so he has to rush so I can. And of course I feel terrible about it, since I’m always hogging the bathroom the REST of the time.

But, it seems almost like a psychological thing? Like, knowing I don’t have access right then at that very moment makes my body go “omg I don’t have access?!? Well NOW i suddenly need it!” This happens very very frequently, and in other scenarios when I’m not able to dash to a toilet right at any given second. Does anyone else experience this? Am I somehow sabotaging myself? I do try to keep calm and breathe while waiting for him, and I do understand that stress/anxiety may play a part in triggering it. I was talking to someone before about it and was met with disbelief because “you can’t just magically trigger yourself out of nowhere like that, that’s not how disease works”

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Powikłania NZJ i Innych Chorób”