Don't some ER doctors know you have Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis?

Wszystkie "dobry" i "czeście" piszcie tutaj (i tylko tutaj). Prosimy o krótkie przedstawienie się.
Jesli macie diagnozę lub jesteście bez diagnozy zapraszamy do działu "Ogólnie o chorobach NZJ".
Jeśli masz mniej niż 18 lat zapraszamy Cię do Forum Junior - w celu uzyskania dostępu napisz do -Ania-.

Moderatorzy: Anette28, Moderatorzy

ODPOWIEDZ
jenn
Debiutant ✽
Choroba: nie ustalono
województwo: wielkopolskie
miasto: torento

Don't some ER doctors know you have Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis?

Post autor: jenn » 22 cze 2022, 12:46

I was constantly told that I had Crohn's disease, but at the age of 18, I was told that a team of pathologists had sent in the results of a colon scan and biopsy for evaluation. They came back a couple of days after that (it all happened while I was in the clinic, so it went pretty quickly) and said I had both ulcerative colitis and Crohn's disease. For example, my irritation is patchy pieces around the colon, but the aggravation stops immediately when the digestive tract is closed and barely touches the small digestive tract or rectum. There was something else in it, but they said they had no idea what it was. It was better to admit it was a Crohn's infection, so my treatment plan was to keep GI irritation out in case it ended up somewhere else. cps test ometv

Recently I was wondering if anyone else was in a similar boat. If not, let me be part of your thought process.

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Centrum Powitań dla Nowych Użytkowników”